| (416) 261-9828 | www.topstory.ca
HOW DO YOU interpret the work of your organization to important audiences? Do you have a strategy for monitoring issues and managing expectations? Will your senior team be on the same page in the event of a crisis?
We can consult or lead a workshop for you on these topic areas:
- Internal communications (consulting — program and content development)
You want your mission, vision, and performance to be apparent to employees, clients, investors, and regulating bodies. We can help you interpret your work to your strategic publics.
- Crisis communications (in-house workshops for senior management teams)
Based on the concepts outlined in Crisis Communications: A Primer for Teams , we can help your organization develop its resilience with:
- A one-hour presentation covering key points of the book
- A workshop on scenarios, roles, resources, processes and principles
- A workshop on issues management, emotional intelligence, focus, news conferences, media accuracy
- Custom workshops to engage your team in crisis communications planning and program development
Al Czarnecki has 30 years experience in public relations, is professionally accredited (APR) and a Fellow of the Canadian Public Relations Society (FCPRS).
Long-standing relationships often begin with a simple project. Let us hear your current needs.
— Al Czarnecki APR, FCPRS, LM
We help organizations communicate about issues and action
to build credibility, relevance and support.
All material at this site, unless attributed or an external link, is protected by copyright.
Copyright © 1996-2015 Al Czarnecki Communications - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced without written permission.
Feel free to link to this site.